Category:United States federal boards, commissions, and committees
This category is for boards, commissions and committees that do not fall under the jurisdiction any one of the three main branches of the United States federal government.
For investigative commissions, or commissions convened in a conference or investigative formats, rather than as a formal ongoing agency, please see Category:United States national commissions.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► United States national commissions (8 C, 117 P)
Pages in category "United States federal boards, commissions, and committees"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee
- United States Commission of Fine Arts
- United States Commission on International Religious Freedom
- Commission on Money and Credit
- Commission to Study the Potential Creation of a National Women's History Museum
- Commission to Study the Potential Creation of the National Museum of the American Latino
- Committee for the Implementation of Textile Agreements
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
- Competency Commission
- Competitiveness Policy Council
- Corozal American Cemetery and Memorial
- National Capital Memorial Advisory Commission
- National Capital Planning Commission
- National Commission on Libraries and Information Science
- National Council on Disability
- National Indian Gaming Commission
- National Interagency Fire Center
- National Prison Rape Elimination Commission
- Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Interagency Working Group
- North Atlantic Division