|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category is a top level category for all categories related to services and assistance requests within Wikipedia. A site map for such requests is at Wikipedia:Requests.
Requests may be Admin related, article related, device related, dispute related, help related, image requests, and user related. Wikipedians may have organized themselves into groups that may respond to requests. In addition, requests may be archived.
Requests may be posted in a variety of ways and there are request templates to assists in making requests.
For a listing of current requests, see the dashboard.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Wikipedia requests related to admins (8 C, 2 P)
- ► Wikipedia requests archive (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Wikipedia requests related to articles (18 C, 4 P)
- ► Wikipedia requests related to devices (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Wikipedia requests related to disputes (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Wikipedia requests related to help (4 C)
- ► Wikipedia requests related to images (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Wikipedia requests response groups (4 C)
- ► Wikipedia requests related to users (6 C, 2 P)
- ► Wikipedia requests for comment (3 C, 101 P)
- ► Request templates (1 C, 56 P)
Pages in category "Wikipedia requests"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).