Cattaraugus County-Olean Airport
|Cattaraugus County-Olean Airport|
|Owner||City of Olean|
|Serves||Olean, New York|
|Elevation AMSL||2,135 ft / 651 m|
Cattaraugus County-Olean Airport (IATA: OLE, ICAO: KOLE, FAA LID: OLE) is a city owned, public use airport located 10 nautical miles (12 mi, 19 km) north of the central business district of Olean, a city in Cattaraugus County, New York, United States. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Cattaraugus County-Olean Airport covers an area of 426 acres (172 ha) at an elevation of 2,135 feet (651 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 4/22 is 4,800 by 100 feet (1,463 x 30 m) with an asphalt surface; 16/34 is 2,135 by 100 feet (651 x 30 m) with a turf surface.
For the 12-month period ending July 9, 2009, the airport had 25,550 aircraft operations, an average of 70 per day: 98% general aviation, 2% air taxi, and <1% military. At that time there were 12 aircraft based at this airport: 92% single-engine and 8% multi-engine.
- Cattaraugus County-Olean Municipal Airport at City of Olean website
- "Cattaraugus County-Olean Airport (SDC)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-04. at New York State DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of April 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for OLE, effective January 4, 2018
- Resources for this airport: