|Cayuga Springs, Oklahoma|
|• Total||7.1 sq mi (18.3 km2)|
|• Land||7.1 sq mi (18.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||755 ft (230 m)|
|• Density||20/sq mi (7.6/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1100276|
Cayuga Springs is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Delaware County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 140 at the 2010 census, a 33.3 percent increase from 105 at the 2000 census.
As of the census of 2000, there were 105 people, 40 households, and 30 families residing in Cayuga Springs. The population density was 14.6 people per square mile (5.6/km²). There were 57 housing units at an average density of 7.9/sq mi (3.1/km²). The racial makeup of the community was 70.48% White, 6.67% Native American, and 22.86% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.90% of the population.
There were 40 households out of which 37.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 67.5% were married couples living together, and 25.0% were non-families. 25.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 15.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.63 and the average family size was 3.13.
The age of the population was spread out with 30.5% under the age of 18, 5.7% from 18 to 24, 26.7% from 25 to 44, 29.5% from 45 to 64, and 7.6% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females there were 123.4 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 108.6 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $20,893, and the median income for a family was $32,083. Males had a median income of $28,438 versus $21,250 for females. The per capita income for the community was $15,743. There were 7.4% of families and 13.2% of the population living below the poverty line, including 37.5% of under eighteens and none of those over 64.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Cayuga, Oklahoma Population. Retrieved June 12, 2013.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Cayuga CDP, Oklahoma". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- Shirk, George H.; Oklahoma Place Names; University of Oklahoma Press; Norman, Oklahoma; 1987: ISBN 0-8061-2028-2 .
- Cayuga at GhostTowns.com