Cecilia Ehrling (2013)
22 May 1984 |
|Known for||Let's Dance|
Cecilia Ehrling, (born 22 May 1984) is a Swedish competitive dancer. She has won the TV4 dance show Let's Dance three times, in 2007 along with Martin Lidberg and in 2010 with Mattias Andréasson and in 2013 she won with Markoolio. She has participated in the dance show every year since the 2007, dancing with celebrities like Richard Herrey, Anders Bagge, Anders Timell and Steffo Törnquist. In 2015, competed in Let's Dance 2015 where she teamed up with Ingemar Stenmark. She participated in Let's Dance 2016 with Johan Rabaeus the couple became the second to be voted off.
- Sveriges Radio. "Markoolio segrare i "Let's dance"". Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Steffo Törnquist och Cecilia Ehrling – Showdans". TV4 Play. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- Engman, Pascal (4 February 2015). "Ingemar Stenmarks tuffa start i Let's dance" [Ingmar Stenmark's tough start in Let's dance]. www.expressen.se. Expressen. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Deltagare i Let's dance - tv4.se". tv4.se. Archived from the original on 1 April 2016. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "Martin & Cissi nyförlovade". Aftonbladet. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
Media related to Cecilia Ehrling at Wikimedia Commons