|Presented by||Deborah Hutton|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||2|
|Production company(s)||Frementle Media|
|Original network||Nine Network|
|Original release||1 February 2005 – 1 January 2007|
Celebrity Overhaul was a reality television and infotainment show on Australia's Nine Network in which celebrities undergo a rigorous exercise and diet regime aimed at improving their fitness, health and general lifestyle, with the particular goal of Weight Loss. These are coordinated by two personal trainers and a medical doctor. Hosted by Deborah Hutton, there have been two seasons, (5 episodes x 1 hour) each respectively in 2004 and 2005.
- Merv Hughes - cricketer (Seasons 1 and 2)
- Paulini Curuenavuli - singer and Australian Idol contestant.
- Rowena Wallace - actress (Season 1)
- Kate Fischer - model/former actress (Season 2)
- Ita Buttrose - journalist/businesswoman (Season 2)
- Phil Burton - singer (Human Nature) (Season 2)
- Fabio Lanzoni - model and actor
- Trevor Butler - Big Brother reality show contestant
- Melissa Bell - actress and singer
- Nova Peris - athlete and politician
- Peter Phelps - actor
- Dr John Tickell - media personality, television presenter/doctor
Channel Nine spun another show from Celebrity Overhaul, known simply as "Overhaul" which followed a similar format, except but did not feature celebrities.
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|