From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Celia or celia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celia may refer to:
- Celia (given name)
- Hurricane Celia, which hit Texas and Cuba in 1970
- Celia, the last natural-born Pyrenean Ibex
- "Celia" (song), a 2011 single by Annah Mac
- "Celia" (Bud Powell song), a bebop composition by Bud Powell
- Celia, B-Side of a 1974 single Billy Don't Be a Hero by Paper Lace.
- Celia (As You Like It), one of the important characters of Shakespeare's As You Like It
- Celia, the title character in the novels by Elena Fortún:
- Celia (Rave Master), in the manga/anime series
- Celia, Mike Wazowski's girlfriend in Monsters, Inc.
- Celia, main character in Celia's Journey
Movies and television
- Celia (film), a 1988 Australian drama film
- Celia (telenovela), a Spanish-language telenovela based on the life of Celia Cruz
- Celia (TV series), a Spanish TV-series based on Elena Fortún's novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.