(Redirected from Celia (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Celia or celia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celia may refer to:
- Celia (given name)
- Hurricane Celia, which hit Texas and Cuba in 1970
- Celia, the last natural-born Pyrenean Ibex
- "Celia" (song), a 2011 single by Annah Mac
- "Celia" (Bud Powell song), a bebop composition by Bud Powell
- Celia, B-Side of a 1974 single Billy Don't Be a Hero by Paper Lace
- Celia, a subgenus of carabid beetles of the genus Amara
- Celia (As You Like It), a character in Shakespeare's As You Like It
- Celia, the title character in the novels by Elena Fortún:
- Celia (Rave Master), in the manga/anime series
- Celia, Mike Wazowski's girlfriend in Monsters, Inc.
Movies and television
- Celia (1949 film), British comedy thriller
- Celia (1989 film), Australian drama
- Celia (Colombian TV series), a Spanish-language telenovela based on the life of Celia Cruz
- Celia (Spanish TV series), a Spanish TV-series based on Elena Fortún's novels
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.