From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Cesar / César / Cèsar|
|Language(s)||Spanish and Portuguese / French|
|Meaning||Great leader, Emperor|
|Region of origin||Roman Empire, Europe|
|Related names||César, Caesar, Cèsar, Zésar, Cesare|
|Look up Cesar / César / Cèsar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- César Baldaccini, French sculptor
- Cesar Millan, Mexican American dog trainer
- Cesar Romero, American actor.
- Cesar Department, an administrative division in the Caribbean Coast Region
- Cesar River, a river within the Magdalena Basin, which separates the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta from the mountain ranges of the Serrania del Perija
- Cesar (Oliveira de Azeméis), a civil parish in the municipality of Oliveira de Azeméis
- Cesar, Portugal
- César Award, a French film awards
- César (film), a 1936 film directed by Marcel Pagnol
- César (play), a play by Marcel Pagnol
- C.E.S.A.R - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems, in Brazil
- César (grape), an ancient red wine grape from northern Burgundy. It makes dark, tannic wines that are softened by blending with Pinot Noir and sometimes by carbonic maceration. It was popular in the 19th century, but it has now been largely replaced by Pinot Noir
- French ship César (1768), ship of the line, destroyed 1782
- Cesar, a brand of dog food manufactured by Mars, Incorporated
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cesar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.