Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad, FBA is Distinguished Professor of Comparative Religion and Philosophy at Lancaster University. His research focuses on Indian and comparative phenomenology, epistemology, metaphysics and philosophy of religion.
His book "Divine Self, Human Self" was the winner of the Best Book 2011-15, by the Society for Hindu Christian Studies.
- Ram-Prasad, Chakravarthi (2013), Divine self, human self : the philosophy of being in two Gita commentaries, Bloomsbury, ISBN 1441176810
- Ram-Prasad, Chakravarthi (2007), Indian philosophy and the consequences of knowledge : themes in ethics, metaphysics and soteriology, Aldershot, England, ISBN 9780754686767
- Ram-Prasad, Chakravarthi (2006), India : life, myth and art, Duncan Baird, ISBN 1844832872
- "Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad, Politics, Philosophy & Religion". Lancaster University. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- "Elections to the British Academy celebrate the diversity of UK research". British Academy. 2 July 2017. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- Lakshmi, BBC Radio 4 In Our Time, link. Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad on the panel with Jessica Frazier and Jacqueline Suthren-Hirst.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|