From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chalk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chalk may refer to:
- Chalk, a type of sedimentary rock, composed predominantly of calcium carbonate.
- Chalk mining, the process of extracting chalk from the ground.
- The Chalk Group, a stratigraphic unit in northwest Europe.
- Blackboard chalk and sidewalk chalk, a material used for writing and art, usually composed of calcium sulfate or calcium carbonate.
- Chalk (drying agent), magnesium carbonate, used for hands in rock climbing, gymnastics, and weight lifting
- Chalk, Kent, a village in England
- Chalk (TV series), a BBC sitcom written by Steven Moffat
- Chalk (film), 2006 movie
- Chalk (military), refers to a specific aircraft load
- Billiard chalk, a silica and corundum compound applied to the tip of a cue
- French chalk, or talc, magnesium silicate, usually as a powder or in sticks
- Al Chalk, American voice actor
- Alex Chalk, English Conservative Party politician, Member of Parliament (MP) for Cheltenham since May 2015
- Alfred Chalk (1874–1954), British footballer
- Brad Chalk (b. 1986), American baseball player
- Dave Chalk (b. 1950), former American Major League baseball player
- Dave Chalk (broadcaster), Canadian journalist and broadcaster
- Garry Chalk (b. 1952), British-born Canadian actor
- Gary Chalk (illustrator) (b. 1952), English illustrator and model-maker
- Gerry Chalk (1910–1943), English cricketer
- Gordon Chalk (1913–1991), Australian politician
- Marshall Chalk (b. 1981), Australian rugby league player
- O. Roy Chalk (1907–1995), American entrepreneur
- Robin Chalk (b. 1981), English actor
- Roger Chalk, Australian politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.