Chandu (1958 film)
|Produced by||Roop K. Shorey|
Bipin Babul |
Raja Mehdi Ali Khan and Raj Baldev Raj (lyrics)
N. R. Productions
Chandu is a 1958 film directed by Majnu. It stars Mehmood, Om Prakash, Pran Krishan Sikand, Shashikala Om Prakash Saigal and Gope. The film's music was composed by Bipin Babul and the lyrics were by Raja Mehdi Ali Khan, Kaifi Azmi and Raj Baldev Raj.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
|1||"Gore Gore Galon Pe Kala Yeh Teel"||Geeta Dutt, Mohammed Rafi|
|2||"Dhol Dhappa Dhayi Dhappa"||Mohammed Rafi|
|3||"Babuji Mujhe Dil Mein Chhupa Lo"||Asha Bhosle|
|4||"Bheegi Bheegi Channi Hain"||Asha Bhosle, Mohammed Rafi|
|5||"Do Nain Milakar Matwale"||Asha Bhosle, Agha Sarwar|
|6||"Nina Bina Natkhat Mina"||Shamshad Begum|
- staff. "Chandu (1958)". muvyz.com. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Chandu". myswar. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- Gulazāra; Govind Nihalani; Saibal Chatterjee (2003). Encyclopaedia of Hindi Cinema. Popular Prakashan. pp. 579–. ISBN 978-81-7991-066-5.
- "Chandu(1958 film) songs".
- Kaifī Āʻẓmī (2003). Merī āvāza suno. Rajkamal Prakashan. pp. 5–. ISBN 978-81-267-0645-7.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|