Changes is the third solo album by former Five Stairsteps member Keni Burke. It was released in 1982 on RCA Records and includes the often sampled track "Risin' to the Top"
- "Shakin'" (Keni Burke, Norma Jean Wright)
- "Hang Tight" (Burke, Allan Felder)
- "Can't Get Enough (Do It All Night)" (Burke, Allan Felder, Dean Gant)
- "Who Do You Love" (Burke, Allan Felder)
- "Let Somebody Love You" (Burke)
- "Changes" (Burke)
- "One Minute More" (Burke, Linda Creed)
- "Risin' to the Top" (Burke, Allan Felder, Norma Jean Wright)
- "All Night" (Burke, Allan Felder, Dean Gant)
- Keni Burke - Bass, Rhythm Guitar, Synthesizer (Prophet 5), Percussion, Wurlitzer, Vocals, Backing Vocals
- Steve Ferrone - Drums
- Ed "Tree" Moore - Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar
- Leonard "Dockta" Gibbs, Jr. - Percussion
- Vince Montana - Vibraphone
- Don Myrick, Louis Satterfield, Michael Harris, Rahmlee Lee Davis - Horns
- "Sir" Dean Gant - Synthesizer (Moog Bass), Piano, Fender Rhodes
- Ed Walsh - Vocoder (Obx), Synthesizer (Prophet 5)
- Barbara Ingram, Carla Benson, Evette L. Benton, Tawatha Agee, Day Askey Burke, Terri Askey - Backing Vocals
- Leon "Ndugu" Chancler - drums, percussion on "Let Somebody Love You"
- Michael Thompson - guitar on "You're The Best"
- Joe Tarsia - recording and mixing
- Edward "Chappie" Johnson - Executive Producer
||"Risin' to the Top"