9 January 1938 |
|Occupation||CEO of Dassault Aviation, Chairman of Dassault Systèmes|
|Net worth||US$1 billion (2015)|
Trained as a French Chartered Accountant, he joined Dassault Aviation, then called Avions Marcel Dassault-Breguet Aviation in 1960 as Chief financial officer (CFO). In 1975, he becomes General Secretary of Dassault, then Vice president in 1986. He replaces Serge Dassault as Dassault CEO in 2000. From 1993 to 2002, he was chairman and CEO of Dassault Systèmes. Since he became CEO of Dassault Aviation, he resigned as CEO of Dassault Systèmes but remains its chairman.
- "Charles Edelstenne - Chairman of the Board of Directors". Dassault Systèmes.
From 1993 to 2002, Mr. Edelstenne was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and since 2002, he has served as Chairman of the Board.
- Robehmed, Natalie. "Charles Edelstenne Named Dassault Group Successor, Becomes Billionaire". Forbes. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Charles Edelstenne profile - challenges.fr challenges.fr. Retrieved February 2012.
- "Les Barons de la Bourse". zonebourse.com. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "Les petits secrets de Charles Edelstenne, président de Dassault Aviation". Capital. 2010-02-25. Retrieved 2012-02-18.