|Full name||Chase Austin Donlea Wileman|
|Date of birth||June 25, 1986|
|Place of birth||Grand Prairie, Texas, United States|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Des Moines Menace|
|2002–2003||IMG Soccer Academy|
|2009||Des Moines Menace||1||(0)|
|2002–2003||United States U17||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 May 2009|
Wileman attended Southern Methodist University, where he majored in Markets & Culture, and featured in over 60 games for the Mustangs during his college career, captaining the side in his senior year.
Wileman was selected in the 4th round, 45th overall, in the 2007 MLS Supplemental Draft by FC Dallas, and made his full professional debut for them on 1 July 2008, in a US Open Cup third-round game against Miami FC.
His option was not picked up by FC Dallas after struggling with injury during the 2009 preseason. He has since joined Des Moines Menace of the USL Premier Development League. On May 31, he made his debut with Des Moines in a 2-2 draw with St. Louis but was substituted early because of a hamstring problem.
- "Player bio". MLS. Retrieved 2007-12-13.
- "ESPNsoccernet: Chase Wileman". ESPN. Retrieved 2007-12-13.[permanent dead link]
- "Chase Wileman". Southern Methodist University. Archived from the original on 2007-11-18. Retrieved 2007-12-13.
- "Miami FC-FC Dallas matchtracker". MLS. Archived from the original on August 1, 2008. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- "Menace Soccer: Wileman wants to get back to MLS". DM Register. Retrieved 2009-05-09.[dead link]
- "St. Louis- Des Moines box score". USLSoccer.com. Archived from the original on 2011-06-10. Retrieved 2009-05-31.
- "FC Dallas selects two in Supplemental Draft". MLS. Retrieved 2007-12-13.[permanent dead link]
|This biographical article related to an American soccer midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|