Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up checker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Checker may refer to:
- Chubby Checker (born 1941), American singer-songwriter best known for popularizing The Twist
Arts, entertainment, and media
Brands and enterprises
- Checker Motors Corporation, built Checker taxis
- Checker Taxi, a taxi service founded by Morris Markin
- Check (pattern), also called checker or checkered, a pattern consisting of squares of alternating colors
- Checker, the action that produces checkering, a surface applied to wooden gunstocks to provide a non-slip grip (see Gunsmith)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Checker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.