|Full name||Emma Kay Checker|
|Date of birth||11 March 1996|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|Incheon Red Angels|
|2017–||Incheon Red Angels||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 March 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 February 2017
Emma Kay Checker (born 11 March 1996) is an Australian soccer player, currently playing as a defender for WK League team Incheon Red Angels. She has also represented Australia at under-17, under-20 and senior levels. She made her international debut for Australia in November 2012.
Checker made her senior debut for Adelaide United on the opening day of the 2011–12 W-League season, aged 15. She went on to make six further appearances for the club that season, and played in Adelaide's first W-League victory in 34 matches; Checker was one of eight players retained by Adelaide United for the 2012–13 season, and went on to make eleven appearances that season. On 31 May 2013, she became the first female in nearly 20 years to play in an under-18s match with men, when she represented West Torrens Birkalla against White City.
Prior to the start of the 2013–14 season, Checker switched to Melbourne Victory. She made her debut for the side on 16 November; despite scoring the opening goal of the game after four minutes, she was unable to prevent Melbourne from slipping to a 5–1 defeat against Sydney.
Prior to making her Adelaide United debut, Checker made her debut for Australia's under-17 team in a friendly against New Zealand. She was part of her country's unsuccessful attempt to qualify for the 2012 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup, and her performances earned her a place in Australia's senior training camp in March 2012. Still aged 16, she was selected for a friendly against New Zealand on 24 June 2012, but remained an unused substitute. Instead, she made her senior international debut on 23 November 2012, playing the entire match in a 4–0 victory over Hong Kong.
- Mammone, Christian (24 October 2012). "Checker on the rise for Lady Reds". Football Australia. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Emma Checker (Adelaide) W-League Football Player Profile". Yahoo! Sport New Zealand. Archived from the original on 29 November 2013. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- Migliacco, Val (19 October 2012). "Adelaide's Lady Reds ready to dump bunnies tag". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Rising soccer star Emma Checker takes on the boys - and dominates". News.com.au. 30 May 2013. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Lisa De Vanna and Emma Checker join Melbourne Victor". The Woman's Game. 10 October 2013. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- Turner, David (16 November 2013). "Emma Checker wins friends with a debut goal after just four minutes". Herald Sun. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Emma Checker makes her Matildas debut". Football Federation SA Inc. 23 November 2012. Archived from the original on 4 April 2013. Retrieved 29 November 2013.