|Location||Midorigaoka 49, Chichibu, Saitama, 368-0067|
|No. of stills||2 pot stills|
Chichibu distillery (Japanese: 秩父蒸溜所, Hepburn: Chichibu jōryūsho) is a Japanese whisky distillery. Founded in 2004 by Ichiro Akuto, and operational from 2008, it was the first new Japanese distillery since 1973. It is located at Chichibu (秩父市, Chichibu-shi), a city in Saitama Prefecture, Japan.
- Buxton, Ian (2012). 101 World Whiskies to Try Before You Die. Edinburgh: Hachette Scotland. pp. 68–69. ISBN 9780755363193.
- Frederick, Jim (February 2014). "Japan's Whisky Rebellion". Roads & Kingdoms. Roads & Kingdoms. Retrieved 25 May 2014.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Joe, Melinda (8 February 2013). "Whisky distillery plays a winning hand". The Japan Times. Retrieved 25 May 2014.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- McCurry, Justin (29 August 2016). "The tiny distillery making Japan into a whisky superpower". The Guardian. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "Chichibu Distillery". WHISKY Magazine Japan. WHISKY Magazine Japan. 28 January 2013. Retrieved 25 May 2014.