|Nickname(s): jambheshwar nagar|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
Chimrawas village located in Tehsil Chitalwana in Jalore district of Rajasthan, India. Chimrawas is located 33 km distance from Sanchore main town. It is 300 km from Jodhpur city. Near by village of this village with distance are Dungari (6 km), Keriya (15 km), National Highway 15(25). The majority of the population are Bishnoi. The main business of the villagers are milk production and agriculture.
Current Surpanch: Reshmi Mali
MLA : Sukhram Bishnoi
MP: Devji M Patel
Gram Seva Sahkari Sanghthan
Current President: Chhoga Ram Bishnoi
Education institute in this village are followings:-
- Govt. School (Upper primary)
- Sarswati Vidya Mandir (Upper Primary)
Educational Institutes near by this village
- Indira College Lalji Ki Dungari (6KM)
- College Sanchore (33 km)
- Senior Secondary School, Dungari(6 km)
- Senior Secondary School, Sesawa(6 km)
The farmers are cropping many type of crops.
- bajra (Pennisetum glaucum) :- bajra is the most widely grown type of millet.
- bajra is the main food of this village
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum):- Jeera
Chimrawas is located at.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|