Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chincha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Chincha Alta, a city in Peru
- Chincha Islands, a group of islands off the coast of Peru
- Chincha Province, one of five provinces of the Ica Region of Peru
- Chinchayqucha, a lake in central Peru
- Chincha Islands War, fought between Spain and Peru in 1864-1866
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chincha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.