From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chives may refer to:
- Chives (Allium schoenoprasum), a member of the onion family (Alliaceae) grown for their leaves, which are used as a condiment
- Garlic chives (Allium tuberosum), also known as Chinese chives, popular in Asian cuisine
- Chives, Charente-Maritime, a commune in the Charente-Maritime département, in France
- Chivé, a village in Bolivia
- The Chive, entertainment website
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chives.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.