Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chok in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chok may refer to:
- Chok State, a former princely state in Kathiawar
- Chok, Iran, a village in Yazd Province, Iran
- Chok people, a society that lived on the Elgeyo escarpment in Kenya
- Raymond Lam (林峯), known as "Chok王"—meaning "the King of Chok"—a Hong Kong actor and singer
- "Chok", song from Raymond Lam's album LF
- A Chinese masculine given name, popular in Singapore :
- Bong Kee Chok (born 1937), politician
- Chok Sukkaew (born 1987), Thai footballer
- Elvie Chok (1924–2015), Hong Kong international lawn and indoor bowler
- Ming Tung Chok, former CEO of Soyo Group
- Philip Chok, Hong Kong international lawn and indoor bowler
- Vera Chok, London-based actor and writer
- Chok樣 (擢樣), a popular term in Hong Kong, meaning "to forcefully make oneself look more handsome"
- CHOK, a Canadian radio station
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.