Chong Hua Hospital
Chong Hua Hospital (simplified Chinese: 崇华医院; traditional Chinese: 崇華醫院; pinyin: Chónghuá Yīyuàn) is a hospital in Cebu City, Philippines. It is a non-stock, non-profit organization, owned and managed by Asociación Benévola de Cebú.
It was the first hospital in the Visayas and Mindanao and 3rd in the country to be accredited by Joint Commission International in 2009, an international agency that sets international standards based on the quality and safety of patient care. Chong Hua Hospital is no longer accredited by Joint Commission International by 10 July 2015.
Chong Hua has 660 bed capacity and is located near the Fuente Osmeña Circle, a city landmark. Chung Hua Hospital is not accredited again by Joint Commission International
- City Hall denies business permit to Chong Hua Hospital. Sun.Star
- Streamlining Operations to Deliver Better Healthcare Services. Microsoft
- Cebu City lauds Chong Hua for getting int’l accreditation. INQUIRER.net
- Hospital accreditation seen to boost tourism in Cebu. INQUIRER.net
- Hospital to build P100-M parking building. INQUIRER.net