|Genre||Arbitration court show|
Vilailuck "Pepper Thai" Teigen
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Chrissy Teigen|
|Running time||10 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Suit & Thai Productions|
3 Arts Entertainment
Chrissy's Court is an upcoming American comedic arbitration-based court show starring television personality and model Chrissy Teigen and her mother, Vilailuck "Pepper Thai" Teigen. The series will premiere on April 6, 2020 on Quibi.
Chrissy's Court shows "Chrissy Teigen reigns supreme as the "judge" over one small claims case. The plaintiffs, defendants, and disputes are real, as Chrissy's mom turned "bailiff", Pepper Thai, maintains order in the courtroom."
|No.||Title||Original release date |
|1||TBA||April 6, 2020|
- Petski, Denise (May 23, 2019). "Chrissy Teigen & Her Mom Vilailuck To Headline Quibi Comedy 'Chrissy's Court'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 23, 2019.
- Spangler, Todd (May 23, 2019). "Chrissy Teigen to Rule Over Small-Claims 'Chrissy's Court' in Show for Jeffrey Katzenberg's Quibi". Variety. Retrieved May 23, 2019.
- Yee, Hannah-Rose (May 24, 2019). "Chrissy's Court casts Chrissy Teigen as the new Judge Judy". Stylist. Retrieved June 22, 2019.
- "Chrissy's Court – Listings". The Futon Critic. Retrieved April 3, 2020.
- Komonibo, Ineye (March 2, 2020). "Chrissy Teigen's Court Is Now In Session: Here's A First Look At Her New Show". Refinery29. Retrieved March 3, 2020.