|Sir Christopher Deverell|
|Years of service||1979 - present|
|Commands held||Joint Chemical, Biological, Radiation and Nuclear Regiment
4th Armoured Brigade
|Awards||Knight Commander of the Order of the Bath
Member of the Order of the British Empire
Lieutenant-General Sir Christopher Michael Deverell, KCB, MBE is a senior British Army General officer who currently serves as Chief of Materiél (Land) and Quartermaster-General of HM Armed Forces, posts he succeeded in June 2012.
Educated at Wellington College, Berkshire and Mansfield College, Oxford, Deverell was commissioned into the 2nd Royal Tank Regiment in 1979. He went on to command of the Joint Chemical, Biological, Radiation and Nuclear Regiment. He commanded 4th Armoured Brigade in Iraq and Germany from January 2005, became Director Equipment Capability (Ground Manoeuvre) from April 2007 and was made Director General Logistics Support and Equipment at HQ Land Forces in December 2008. He became Chief of Materiel (Land) and Quartermaster General from May 2012.
- International Armoured Vehicles
- Written evidence from the Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Defence: Senior Responsible Owner House of Lords, 14 January 2009
- Defence View points June 2011
- The London Gazette: . 31 December 2014.
- "New Year Honours for service personnel and defence civilians 2015". Retrieved 31 December 2014.
Sir Gary Coward
|Quartermaster-General to the Forces