May 19, 1991
|Other names||Christy Mack|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Weight||106 lb (48 kg)|
Mack began her modeling career as a tattoo model. Besides photo shoots for mainstream magazines such as Rebel Ink and Inked Girls, she also did photos and videos for the websites Brazzers and Bang Bros.
In 2012, she started her career in the American porn industry, starring in a number of videos such as Hot Body Ink (produced by Elegant Angel), Whores INK and Inked Angels (produced by Evil Angel), and Ink Girls (produced by Wicked Pictures). Mack portrayed the DC Comics character Zatanna in the 2012 film parody The Dark Knight XXX from Vivid Entertainment.
In April 2013, Mack launched her official website with Puba and in November, Fleshlight released Attack and Booty, Mack's signature sex toys. In the fall of 2013, the media announced that Mack would star in the video Rambone: A Dream Zone Parody, a porn parody of the Rambo films from the studio Dream Zone Entertainment.
Interviews and appearances
In a 2013 interview, Mack stated that she plans to quit performing in adult videos once she earns enough money to retire, possibly within the following two years. In July 2014, she stated that she had not performed in a new scene in 10 months, saying that she might do so again, but "now is just not the time for me" as she was busy with her online store, personalized products and making personal appearances.
Mack was featured in an April 2015 story by ESPN writer Jane McManus. The article covered much of her early life before working in the adult industry and the time since her attack including her recovery efforts. The article ends with Mack stating that she is planning to get a new tattoo to cover up the one that mentions her ex-boyfriend and attacker, mixed martial artist Jonathan Koppenhaver (known as War Machine), as well as confirming her retirement from adult films.
Mack started getting tattoos shortly before her sixteenth birthday. She used to be an avid painter and designed most of them herself. Her first tattoo was the one on her lower back, which is a nautical star with sparrows. Among many others, she also has the phrase "Love Sick" tattooed on her knuckles and a red stamp which reads "Property of War Machine" on her right shoulder. In Inked Mag in July 2014, she credited her tattoos and curvaceousness with her success as "I came into porn at the exact time when nobody was like me". She also said that her tattoos make her feel beautiful and "the more tattoos I get, the more beautiful I become". Mack had had a mohawk hairstyle ever since she was 18 years old in 2009. In 2015, she shaved her hair and in the following years let it grow without a mohawk and dyed it blonde.
At age 18, Mack married; after being approached about posing nude, she left her husband and moved to Miami, where she began her career.
Mack was later involved in a relationship with Bellator MMA fighter Jonathan Koppenhaver, known as War Machine, and the two were featured in the January 2014 issue of Hustler in a nude pictorial.
On August 8, 2014, it was reported that Mack and a male friend were assaulted by Koppenhaver in her Las Vegas home, and were taken to the hospital where it was found that Mack suffered from 18 broken bones, a broken nose, missing teeth, a fractured rib, a ruptured liver and a thigh bruise so deep she wouldn't be able to walk for several weeks. According to Mack, Koppenhaver also tried to rape her. On August 15, Koppenhaver was arrested in Simi Valley by U.S. Marshals and Simi Valley police. Koppenhaver would later be found guilty by a 12-person jury, after an 8-hour deliberation, on 29 of the 34 charges against him, including multiple sexual assault charges. On June 5, 2017, Koppenhaver was sentenced to life in prison with a possibility of parole after 36 years.
Awards and nominations
|Venus Award||Best Actress International||N/A||Won|
|2014||AVN Award||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Lexi Belle, Bonnie Rotten & Gia DiMarco)||Brazzers Presents: The Parodies 3||Nominated|
|Best Boy/Girl Sex Scene (with Toni Ribas)||Planting Seeds 3||Nominated|
|Best Group Sex Scene (with Kelly Madison, Kendra Lust, Anikka Albrite, Brooklyn Chase, Jacky Joy, Romi Rain & Ryan Madison)||The Madison’s Mad Mad Circus||Nominated|
|Best New Starlet||N/A||Nominated|
|Best Tease Performance||Trashy||Nominated|
|Best Three-Way Sex Scene – G/G/B (with Bailey Blue & Toni Ribas)||I Am Christy Mack||Nominated|
|Most Promising New Starlet (Fan Award)||N/A||Won|
|XBIZ Award||Best New Starlet||N/A||Won|
|Crossover Star of the Year||N/A||Nominated|
|Performer Site of the Year||ChristyMack.com||Nominated|
|XRCO Award||New Starlet||N/A||Nominated|
- Dennis Romero (August 19, 2014). "War Machine Pulled a Knife on Christy Mack, Sexually Assaulted Her, Cops Say". LA Weekly. Archived from the original on 2014-08-22. Retrieved August 22, 2014.
- Christy Mack at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Paulie K (2014-08-01). "Hitting The Sack With Christy Mack". Xtreme Magazine. Archived from the original on 2014-08-05. Retrieved 2014-08-04. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Nelson Ayala (2012-07-09). "Vivid Sets Online Premiere Date for 'Dark Knight' Parody". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-11-29. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- John Sanford (2013-04-08). "Christy Mack Launches Official Site With Puba". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-11-29. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Ariana Rodriguez (2013-12-19). "Fleshlight Debuts 2 Christy Mack Signature Textures". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-12-19. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "DreamZone Announces Fall Release for 'Rambone: A DreamZone Parody'".
- Kristy Hoffman (2013-10-15). "Hanging Out With Pornstar Christy Mack Made Me Less Scared of Porn". Vice. Retrieved 2013-11-29.
- Christy Mack (July 15, 2014). "Christy Mack". Inked Mag. Retrieved August 12, 2014. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Kernes, Mark (April 13, 2015). "ESPN Covers 'The Tragic Love Story of Christy Mack'". Adult Video News. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- Sam Clench (2014-08-14). "Christy Mack assault: War Machine, aka Jon Koppenhaver, joked about killing Mack in 2013 interview". News.com.au. Retrieved 2014-08-14.
- "The Tragic Love Story Of Christy Mack and MMA Fighter War Machine". espnW.
- "Bellator MMA Fighter, War Machine, Dating Porn Star Christy Mack". 22 June 2013. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Photo of the Day: War Machine & Christy Mack Validate Their Relationship With Matching Ink". Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Christy Mack, War Machine Do Hustler Layout". 24 September 2013. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- Soraya Nadia McDonald (August 12, 2014). "Christy Mack shares photos of the beating she allegedly endured at the hands of MMA fighter War Machine". The Washington Post. Retrieved August 12, 2014.
- Christy Mack describes alleged assault at the hands of former boyfriend, MMA fighter War Machine, aka Jon Koppenhaver, news.com.au, August 12, 2014
- "War Machine Found Guilty on 29 of 34 Charges Stemming from Brutal Attack on Christy Mack". 7ummit Magazine. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- War Machine sentenced Retrieved June 5, 2017
- Bob Johnson (2013-03-31). "Christy Mack Crowned 'Miss FreeOnes' for 2013". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-10-27. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Peter Warren (2013-10-21). "2013 Venus Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
- "2014 AVN Award Nominees". AVN Awards. Archived from the original on 2014-01-26. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- AVN Staff (2014-01-19). "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2014 AVN Awards". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-19.
- Dan Miller (2014-01-24). "2014 XBIZ Award Winners Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-25. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Nominees". XBIZ Awards. Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- Bob Johnson (2014-02-19). "XRCO Awards Nominations Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-02-24. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christy Mack.|