Fleshlights in different sleeves
|Headquarters||Austin, Texas, United States|
|United States, Canada, Germany, Australia, and United Kingdom|
|Products||Fleshlight, Fleshlight Girls, Fleshjack, Fleshjack Boys|
|Parent||Interactive Life Forms, LLC|
The Fleshlight was designed by Steve Shubin who was granted a patent in 1998 for his invention, as a "device for discreet sperm collection", and is marketed by Interactive Life Forms. It is named for the flesh-like material used in its inner sleeve, as well as the plastic case that houses the sleeve, which is fashioned to look like an oversized flashlight. The inner sleeve is available with vulva, anus, or mouth orifices, and comes in colors of flesh from a variety of ethnicities, as well as see-through, and 48 different internal textures.
- Answers to commonly asked questions about Fleshlight products, Fleshlight website
- Lynn, Regina (February 15, 2008). "Unexpected Sources Drive Progress of Sex Tech". Wired.
- U.S. Patent 5,782,818 and U.S. Patent 5,807,360
- Bussel, Rachel Kramer (September 21, 2006). "Boys' Toys". The Village Voice.
- Overview: Fleshlight internal textures, Fleshlight website
- "Sex-Toy Maker Thanks SEALs for Killing Bin Laden" by Adam Weinstein, Mother Jones, 10 May 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fleshlight.|