Fleshlights in different sleeves
|Headquarters||Austin, Texas, United States|
|United States, Canada, Germany, Australia, and United Kingdom|
|Products||Fleshlight, Fleshlight Girls, Fleshjack, Fleshjack Boys|
|Parent||Interactive Life Forms, LLC|
The Fleshlight is a brand of artificial vagina sex toy which is primarily marketed to heterosexual men as a masturbatory aid. The Fleshlight was designed by Steve Shubin who was granted a patent in 1998 for his invention, as a "device for discreet sperm collection", and is marketed by Interactive Life Forms. It is named for the flesh-like material used in its inner sleeve, as well as the plastic case that houses the sleeve, which is fashioned to look like an oversized flashlight. The inner sleeve is available with vulva, anus, and mouth orifices, and come in colors of flesh from a variety of ethnicities, as well as see-through, and 48 different internal textures.
The Fleshlight Girls brand consists of masturbation sleeves molded from the bodies of female pornstars. A device called the Fleshjack is a spinoff marketed to homosexual men. The Fleshjack Boys brand consists of masturbation sleeves and dildos molded from the bodies of gay pornstars.
- Lynn, Regina (February 15, 2008). "Unexpected Sources Drive Progress of Sex Tech". Wired.
- U.S. Patent 5,782,818 and U.S. Patent 5,807,360
- Bussel, Rachel Kramer (September 21, 2006). "Boys' Toys". The Village Voice.
- "Overview Fleshlight internal textures".
- "Fleshlight Girls". www.sexcite.co.uk. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Fleshjack Wins Cybersocket Award". AVN (magazine). Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Fleshjack Boys". Retrieved January 23, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fleshlight.|