Fleshlights in different sleeves
|United States, Canada, Australia and European Union|
|Products||Fleshlight, Fleshlight Girls, Fleshjack, Fleshjack Boys|
|Parent||Interactive Life Forms, LLC|
The Fleshlight was designed by Steve Shubin, who was granted a patent in July 1998 for his invention, as a "device for discreet sperm collection" and it is marketed by Interactive Life Forms. It is named for the flesh-like material used in its inner sleeve, as well as the plastic case that houses the sleeve, which is fashioned to look like an oversized flashlight. The inner sleeve is available with a vulva, anus or mouth orifice, in colors representing a variety of ethnicities as well as see-through, and 48 different internal textures.
The Fleshlight Girls brand consists of masturbation sleeves molded from the bodies of pornographic actresses. A device called the Fleshjack is a spinoff marketed to gay men. The Fleshjack Boys brand consists of masturbation sleeves and dildos molded from the bodies of gay pornographic actors.
- "Fleshlight.com". Fleshlight. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Regina Lynn (February 15, 2008). "Unexpected Sources Drive Progress of Sex Tech". Wired. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- U.S. Patent 5,782,818 and U.S. Patent 5,807,360
- Rachel Kramer Bussel (September 21, 2006). "Boys' Toys". The Village Voice. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- "Product Builder". Fleshlight. Archived from the original on April 19, 2012. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- "Fleshjack Wins Cybersocket Award". AVN. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fleshlight.|