Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chroma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chroma, the Greek word for color, may refer to:
- Chroma is the colorfulness relative to the brightness of a similarly illuminated area that appears to be white or highly transmitting. Therefore, Chroma should not be confused with Colorfulness.
- Chrominance or chroma, one of the two components of a television signal that supplement a brightness signal to represent a color
- Chroma, a measure of color purity in the Munsell color system
- Chroma feature, a quality of a pitch class which refers to the "color" of a musical pitch, which can be decomposed in into an octave-invariant value called "chroma" and a "pitch height" that indicates the octave the pitch is in
- Chroma ATE, a Taiwanese electronics company
Art and entertainment
- ARP Chroma or Rhodes Chroma, a polyphonic synthesizer
- Chroma (album), an album by Cartel
- Chroma (ballet), a ballet by Wayne McGregor
- Chroma: A Queer Literary Journal, a UK-based journal
- Chroma, a short story collection by Frederick Barthelme
- Chroma, a book by Derek Jarman
- Chroma, a fictional city in the video game "De Blob"
- Chroma, a fictional supernatural force in the video game Fahrenheit
- Chroma, a profession in the video game Phantom Brave
- Chroma, a contemporary composition by Rebecca Saunders
- Chroma, a canceled 2014 video game by Harmonix
- Chroma key, a post-production technique for compositing two images or video streams together based on color hues (chroma range).
- Chroma, a fictional character in the children's novel The Phantom Tollbooth, by Norton Juster
- Chroma (comics), a fictional character in the DC Comics universe
- Chroma, a playable character in the game Warframe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chroma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.