From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chroma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chroma, the Greek word for color, may refer to:
- Chroma is the colorfulness relative to the brightness of a similarly illuminated area that appears to be white or highly transmitting. Therefore, Chroma should not be confused with Colorfulness.
- Chrominance or chroma, one of the two components of a television signal that supplement a brightness signal to represent a color
- Chroma, a measure of color purity in the Munsell color system
- Chroma ATE, a Taiwanese electronics company
Art and entertainment
- Chroma (album), an album by Cartel
- Chroma (ballet), a ballet by Wayne McGregor
- Chroma (software), a media player for the Mac OS X platform
- Chroma (mobile software), a series of color and design software for mobile devices, including the iOS platform
- Chroma: A Queer Literary Journal, a UK-based journal
- ARP Chroma or Rhodes Chroma, a polyphonic synthesizer
- Chroma, in music theory, a quality of a pitch class
- Chroma, a short story collection by Frederick Barthelme
- Chroma, a book by Derek Jarman
- Chroma, a fictional city in the video game "De Blob"
- Chroma, a fictional supernatural force in the video game Fahrenheit
- Chroma, a profession in the video game Phantom Brave
- Chroma, a contemporary composition by Rebecca Saunders
- Chroma (video game), an 2014 game by Harmonix
- Chroma, a fictional character in the children's novel The Phantom Tollbooth, by Norton Juster
- Chroma (comics), a fictional character in the DC Comics universe
- Chroma just became a new character in the game Warframe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chroma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.