|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Chunabhatti (Chuna - lime, bhatti - kiln) is home to the first cotton mill in Mumbai, Swadeshi Mills, which was registered in 1886 by Jamshedji Tata.
It is a prime location to live in. It surrounds the city's other areas such as Sion, Bandra, Wadala, Kurla, Chembur (AKP) and Ghatkopar.
2. IDEMI (Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments)
3. Central Labour Institute
4. Manohar Phalke Polytechnic Mumbai
5. Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering
6. KJ Somaiya Medical College And Research Centre
7. [K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology]
|This Mumbai location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|