Church of St. Mary and All Saints, Bingham
|Church of St. Mary and All Saints, Bingham|
Lych gate, St Mary and All Saints' Church
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Dedication||St. Mary and All Saints|
|Diocese||Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham|
The lychgate of 1881 was designed by Frank Miles, son of Robert Miles, rector.
There are eight bells in the tower. The largest is 15.5 cwt.
An organ was installed in 1859 built by Bryceson and Son of London. It was opened on Thursday 15 September 1859.
- Richard Wyot 1519 - 1522
- John Hanmer ???? - 1624
- Matthew Wren 1624 - ????
- William Robinson 1635 - 1642
- Samuel Brunsell ???? - 1687
- Robert Lowe ca. 1841
- Robert Henry William Miles, 1845–1883
- Percy H Droosten 1884 - 1909
- John Reay
- H. R. M. Hutt ca. 1932
- Morris Gelsthorpe 1953 - 1963 formerly Bishop of Sudan
- H A Kirton 1963 - ????
- David Keene
- David Swain 1982 - 1994
David L Harper 1994-2016
- The Buildings of England, Nottinghamshire. Nikolaus Pevsner
- Nottinghamshire Guardian - Thursday 22 September 1859