From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cienfuegos is a city on the southern coast of Cuba.
Cienfuegos may also refer to:
- Camilo Cienfuegos (Santa Cruz del Norte), a village in Cuba
- Cienfuegos Bay
- Cienfuegos Province, the province in which the city of Cienfuegos is located
- Historic Centre of Cienfuegos
People with the surname
- Camilo Cienfuegos, one of the Cuban Revolution's four major figures
- Fr. José Ignacio Cienfuegos Arteaga, a Chilean priest, Roman Catholic bishop of Concepción and political figure. He served twice as President of the Senate of Chile
- Mauricio Cienfuegos, a retired Salvadoran football player
- Nicasio Álvarez de Cienfuegos, a Spanish poet and publicist
- Salvador Cienfuegos Zepeda, a Mexican division general and Secretary of National Defense
- Cienfuegos (Cuban National Series), an amateur baseball team in the Cuban National Series
- Cienfuegos (Cuban League baseball club), a defunct professional baseball team from the Cuban League
- FC Cienfuegos, a football club in the Campeonato Nacional de Fútbol de Cuba
- Battle of Cienfuegos, a minor engagement of the Spanish–American War
- Cienfuegos press, an Anarchist publishing house
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cienfuegos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.