From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cipher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
See also: Cypher (disambiguation)
A cipher is a method of encryption.
Cipher may also refer to:
- An English name for the number 0
- Cipher, an evil Pokémon syndicate
- Cipher (comics), a Marvel Comics X-Men character
- Cipher (newuniversal), a Marvel Comics character in the newuniversal imprint
- Cipher (album), an album by The Alpha Conspiracy
- Ciphers (album), a 1996 album by SETI
- The main character in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
- A word used to refer to zero, the letter "O" or any circle in the doctrine of The Nation of Gods and Earths (also known as The Five Percent nation)
- A codename for The Patriots in the video game Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- A "Freestyle rap session" in which hip-hop artists perform improvised rhyming acts
- Cipher (band), a hardcore punk band
- A note that continues to sound in a pipe organ when the organist does not intend for it to sound
- Cipher (manga), a manga series by Minako Narita
- CIPHER (DOS command), an external filter command in some versions of MS-DOS 2.xx
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cipher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.