From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cipher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
See also: Cypher (disambiguation)
A cipher is a method of encryption or decryption.
Cipher may also refer to:
- An English name for the number 0
- A word used to refer to zero, the letter "O" or any circle in the doctrine of The Nation of Gods and Earths (also known as The Five Percent nation)
- CIPHER (DOS command), an external filter command in some versions of MS-DOS 2.xx
- Cipher (manga), a manga series by Minako Narita
- The main character in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
- Bill Cipher, a dream demon in Gravity Falls
- Cipher (comics), a Marvel Comics X-Men character
- Cipher (newuniversal), a Marvel Comics character in the newuniversal imprint
- Cipher, an evil Pokémon syndicate
- A codename for The Patriots in the video game series Metal Gear Solid
- A note that continues to sound in a pipe organ when the organist does not intend for it to sound
- Cipher (album), an album by The Alpha Conspiracy
- Ciphers (album), a 1996 album by SETI
- A "Freestyle rap session" in which hip-hop artists perform improvised rhyming acts
- Cipher (band), a hardcore punk band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cipher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.