Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up citra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Citra may refer to:
- Citra (drink), a lemon flavored soda sold in India in the late 1980s and early '90s, owned by the Parle group
- Citra (emulator), an experimental Nintendo 3DS emulator
- Citra Awards, or Piala Citra, the annual awards for cinematic achievements in Indonesia
- Citra, Florida, town
- Citra, a beverage by The Coca-Cola Company later rebranded as Fanta Citrus
- Coca-Cola Citra, a Coca-Cola variant manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company
- Astro Citra, Malaysian pay-TV channel 131
- Citra, a variety of hops
- the English guitar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.