Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clansman, klansman, or Klansman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clansman, clansmen, Klansman, klansmen, or variation, may refer to:
- Clansman, a member of a clan
- especially, a member of a Scottish clan
- Klansman, a member of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK)
- The Clansman: A Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan (1905 novel), a pro-KKK novel by Thomas F. Dixon, Jr.
- Klansmen: Guardians of Liberty (1926 book) a political manifesto by Alma Bridwell White
- The Clansman (1959 novel), a historical novel written by Nigel Tranter, see Historical novels by Nigel Tranter set after 1603
- The Klansman (1965 novel), a U.S. crime novel, basis of the eponymous 1974 film, written by William Bradford Huie.
- The Birth of a Nation (1915 film) a U.S. drama film by D.W.Griffith, also called "The Clansman"
- The Klansman (1974 film), a U.S. drama film based on the eponymous 1965 novel by William Bradford Huie.
- The Clansman (1998 song), a song by Iron Maiden from the 1998 album Virtual XI
- Clansman, a member of The Clans in the BattleTech fictional universe, see List of BattleTech characters
- The Clansman, a train service between London and the Highlands, replaced by Highland Chieftain
Ships and boats
- Clansman 30, the 30-ft Clansman class of yacht
- MV Clansman, a shipname used by Caledonian MacBrayne for a series of several ships, see MV Clansman
- SS Empire Clansman (1942-1965), the Empire ship Clansman, a collier
- Clansman (military radio), a British military radio system
- Clansman Ale, a beer brewed by Hebridean Brewing Company
- SFU Clansmen, the Simon Fraser University team name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clansman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.