Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clansman, klansman, or Klansman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clansman, clansmen, Klansman, klansmen, or variations, may refer to:
- Clansman, a member of a clan
- especially, a member of a Scottish clan
- Klansman, a member of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK)
- The Clansman (1905), a pro-Ku Klux Klan novel and play by Thomas F. Dixon, Jr.
- Klansmen: Guardians of Liberty, 1926 political manifesto by Alma Bridwell White
- The Clansman (1959 novel), a historical novel written by Nigel Tranter, see Historical novels by Nigel Tranter set after 1603
- The Klansman, 1965 novel by William Bradford Huie
- The Birth of a Nation, 1915 American drama film also called The Clansman, by D. W. Griffith
- The Klansman, 1974 American drama film based on the 1965 novel
- "The Clansman", a song by Iron Maiden from the 1998 album Virtual XI
- The Clansman, a train service between London and the Highlands, replaced by Highland Chieftain
- Clansman 30, the 30-ft Clansman class of yacht
- MV Clansman, a ferry launched in 1998, fifth of the name
- MV Clansman (1964), a ferry launched in 1964, fourth of the name
- SS Empire Clansman (1942–1965), the Empire ship Clansman, a collier
- Clansman (military radio), a British military radio system
- Clansman Ale, a beer brewed by Hebridean Brewing Company
- SFU Clansmen, the Simon Fraser University team name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clansman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.