From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up claustrophobia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Claustrophobia is the fear of closed, tight places.
Claustrophobia may also refer to:
- Claustrophobia (2008 film), a 2008 Hong Kong romantic drama film
- Claustrophobia (2003 film), a 2003 horror thriller
- Claustrophobia (2011 film), directed by Russell Harvard
- "Claustrophobia" (Code Lyoko episode)
- "Claustrophobia", 1965 song by the Bee Gees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Claustrophobia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.