Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Traded as||NASDAQ: CLAV|
Security appliances, |
Web Application Security
Clavister has a global presence with customers such as the Japanese NTT-BP and the German Marbach Group. Also, the traffic of all 3.000 Regus business centers in more than 100 countries are protected by Clavister solutions.
- "Clavister gets competitive break with 'Snowden effect,' seizes new market opportunities". 451research. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "NTTBP appoints Clavister to secure its public WiFi network in Japan". Total Telecom. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "NTT Broadband Platform choose Clavister as a supplier of WiFi Access Gateways for its national Wi-Fi network (original in Swedish: "NTT Broadband Platform väljer Clavister som leverantör av WiFi Access Gateways för sitt nationella Wi-Fi-nät")". Fokus (in Swedish). Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "Marbach-Gruppe sichert weltweites Netzwerk nachhaltig ab". ITnote: News, Events, Testberichte und Preisvergleiche (in German). 28 July 2016. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "Clavister Signs 3-year License and Support Agreement with Regus to Secure Its Network Infrastructure Worldwide". Global Security Mag Online. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "Canon ITS to Showcase Clavister Solutions at Japan IT Week". Digital Divide Council. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Neill, Graeme. "Nokia aiming to make small cells simpler with new tools, features". www.mobileeurope.co.uk. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "Clavister and Artesyn Collaborate to Deliver Advanced Security Solutions for Embedded Systems". Artesyn Embedded Technologies. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "Clavister buy partner (original in Swedish: Clavister köper partner)". Dagens industri. 30 August 2016. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- Official website
- Business data for Clavister: Reuters, Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg
- Full version of the 451research report cited on the references above
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|