|Look up cliché in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cliché is an adjective denoting overuse.
Cliché may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Stereotype (printing), the original sense of the word "cliché"
- Cliché verre, a combination of art and photography
- Cliché Magazine, digital magazine, based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, that covers such topics as fashion, music, culture, and entertainment
- Cliché, BBC radio comedy sketch show followed by the more well-known Son of Cliché
- Cliché, 2005 synthpop album by Melotron
- "Cliché (Hush Hush)", a song by Alexandra Stan
- "Cliché (Hush Hush)", 2013 album by Alexandra Stan
- Cliché forgery, counterfeit coin (a subtype of fourrée) produced using a genuine coin to impress a design into silver foil
- Cliché Skateboards, skateboard company based in Lyon, France
- Karen Cliche, Canadian actress
- All pages beginning with "Cliché"
- All pages beginning with "Cliche"
- All pages with a title containing Cliché
- All pages with a title containing Cliche
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cliché.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.