Gangnam District, Seoul,
Number of employees
Clio Cosmetics is a company based in Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea.
- Clio Professional is a professional make up brand since 1993 with the philosophy of "Practical Professional" providing easy-use products but excellent performance.
- Peripera is a make up brand for young girls since 2005 with fun, pop, trendy images of "Instant Beauty"
- Goodal is a Korean natural skin care brand since 2011 using fermented ingredients and infused water.
- Healing bird is a botanical hair and body care brand with silicone free ingredients and various fragrance experiences of flower garden.
Clio Cosmetics is a Korean cosmetic company founded in 1993 starting a professional make-up brand "Clio Professional".
Over time, the company branched out into other make-up, skin care, hair and body care products. CLIO cosmetics launched Peripera in 2005, Goodal in 2011 and Healing bird in 2017.[better source needed]
In 2012, Clio cosmetics opened the stand alone shop Club Clio selling all of its own brands (95 stores as of year end 2016).
In 2016, CLIO cosmetics successfully received funding of 50 million USD from L-capital Asia, a private equity investment firm which is affiliated with LVMH
In July 2016, CLIO Cosmetics went public on the KOSDAQ.
Spokespersons and models
- Krystal Jung (2018-)
- Kong Hyo-jin (2015–2017)
- Sandara Park (2013–2014)
- Lee Hyo-ri (2011–2012)
- Kim ha-neul (2010)
- CLIO::, ::CLUB. "::CLUB CLIO:: Shop Korean Beauty Products". CLUBCLIO EN. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "LVMH invests $50m in Korean cosmetics maker CLIO". The Korea Herald. 2016-07-25. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "CLIO". www.cliocosmetic.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- CosmeticsDesign-Europe.com. "LVMH to invest in Korean cosmetic company Clio". CosmeticsDesign-Europe.com. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Kosdaq IPOs this year largest in 16 years - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea". pulsenews.co.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- Dimaandal, Red (20 February 2018). "Krystal Jung Is CLIO Cosmetics' New Brand Ambassador". Metro Style.
- "Gong Hyo Jin is both sweet and sexy as 'CLIO's model | allkpop.com". allkpop. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- KpopStarz (2013-09-14). "2NE1 Dara as Gothic Princess for Cosmetic Brand CLIO". KpopStarz. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "K-beauty attracts investment from international big shots". The Korea Herald. 2016-07-22. Retrieved 2017-06-20.