Clube Atlético Portal
|Full name||Clube Atlético Portal|
|Stadium||Estádio Parque do Sabiá, Uberlândia, Minas Gerais state, Brazil|
|Head Coach||Gilson Batata|
The club was founded in 2010 by the former footballer Gilson Batata, who was also the club's first head coach and he also played a friendly game for the club. The club competed in 2011 in the Copa Amvap. The club debuted in professional football competitions on August 6, 2011, in a 2011 Campeonato Mineiro Third Level game against Araxá, at Estádio Parque do Sabiá. CAP and Araxá drew 1-1. Most of the CAP's players previously defended clubs such as Uberlândia Esporte Clube, Votuporanguense and Plácido de Castro.
- "Uberlândia ganha mais um time de futebol profissional" (in Portuguese). Megaminas. June 27, 2011. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- "Classificação" (in Portuguese). Copa Amvap 2011. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- "Portal apresenta equipe para a Segunda Divisão" (in Portuguese). Correio de Uberlândia Online. June 28, 2011. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- "Clube Atlético Portal, novo clube de Uberlândia quer disputar a Segundona Mineira" (in Portuguese). Agenda Esportiva. June 28, 2011. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- "CNEF - Cadastro Nacional de Estádios de Futebol" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Confederação Brasileira de Futebol. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 14, 2009. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- (Portuguese) Official website