Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Clytus, a Trojan soldier who killed three Greeks in the Trojan War.
- Clytus, a warrior killed by Perseus in the battle against Phineus.
- Clytus, a son of Aegyptus who was killed by the Danaid Autodice.
- Clytus, a son of Temenus and his successor as king of Argos.
- Clytus, a son of the Athenian Pallas, who, together with his brother Butes, is sent alongside Cephalus to Aeacus to ask for assistance against Minos.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|