From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coal's primary meaning is a sedimentary rock composed mainly of carbon and used as a fossil fuel.
It may also refer to:
- Coal (TV series), American reality show about coal miners
- Coal (book), collection of poetry by Audre Lorde, published in 1976
- Coal, a 2006 album by the indie rock band The Devastations
- Coal (Leprous album)
- Coal (Kathy Mattea album), 2008
- Coal, the title of a children's story from the Railway Series book Henry the Green Engine by the Reverend Wilbert Awdry
- Coal, Missouri
- Coal, West Virginia
- Coal County, Oklahoma
- Coal City (disambiguation)
- Coal Creek (disambiguation)
- Coal Hill (disambiguation)
- Coal Hollow (disambiguation)
- Coalmont (disambiguation)
- Coal Ridge (disambiguation)
- Coal River (disambiguation)
- Coal Run (disambiguation)
- Charcoal, a similar solid carbon compound also used as a fuel source, frequently shortened to coal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.