Coco Rico is a Puerto Rican soda brand from Coco Rico, Inc.  It is made of coconut, and produced in both plastic (polyethylene terephthalate or PET) bottles and aluminum cans. Coco Rico comes in various flavors.
Throughout its history, the brand has used the color green prominently on its cans and bottles. The introduction of its Diet version, Diet Coco Rico, saw the green and white pattern on their cans reversed: the Diet version uses white more prominently, with green lettering.
- Patterson, Valerie O. (, ©2009). The Other Side of Blue. Boston: Graphia. p. 107. ISBN 0547417403. Check date values in:
- Rodríguez Juliá, Edgardo (2007). San Juan: Memoir of a City. Madison, Wisconsin: University of Wisconsin Press. p. 160.
- "Who We Are". Coco Rico, Inc. Retrieved August 5, 2015.
- "Yao Hon (Cambodian style hot pot)" (PDF). Coco Rico, Inc. Retrieved August 5, 2015.
- "Braised & Glazed Chicken Drumsticks" (PDF). Coco Rico, Inc. Retrieved August 5, 2015.
- Le, Ann (2006). "Catfish Braised in Caramel Source (Cá Kho Tộ)". The Little Saigon Cookbook: Vietnamese Cuisine and Culture in Southern California's Little Saigon. Guilford, Connecticut: Insiders' Guide. p. 148. ISBN 0762738316.
|This soft drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|