Cocorico or Coco Rico or Coq au Rico may refer to:
- A Brazilian TV program, Cocoricó
- A French art magazine, Cocorico (magazine)
- "Cocorico!" ("cock-a-doodle-doo!") is the French onomatopoeia for the rooster crow ("chant du coq" in French) and as such is a French victory roar, the rooster being one French emblem.
- "Cocorico monsieur Poulet", a French-Nigerien film from 1974 by Jean Rouch.
- A dance venue, Cocoricò (nightclub)
- A Puerto Rican soda drink, Coco Rico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cocorico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.