Cody Walker (actor)
Cody Beau Walker|
June 13, 1988
Los Angeles County, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Felicia Knox (m. 2015)|
|Family||Paul Walker (brother)|
Cody Beau Walker (born June 13, 1988) is an American actor. He is the brother of the late actor Paul Walker, and helped complete his final scenes in the film Furious 7 (2015). He made his acting debut in Abandoned Mine (2013). He went on to appear in USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage (2016), and went on to star in the television programme In the Rough.
Walker was born in Los Angeles County, California, to Paul William Walker III and Cheryl (née Crabtree). He has three older siblings: Caleb, Ashlie, and Amie. He graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
He appeared in Furious 7 after his brother Paul died on November 30, 2013 in a single-vehicle accident. Cody and Caleb both stepped in to help finish their brother's scenes as Brian O'Conner in the movie, which was still filming at the time of Paul's death.
Walker will make his major role debut in the upcoming horror film The Tunche, which will be released on 28 July 2018.
Walker, who is a trained paramedic, is also a brand manager for his brother's charity foundation, Reach Out Worldwide, which helps emergency responders gain entry to disaster-stricken areas around the world. On August 15, 2015, Walker married longtime girlfriend Felicia Knox. Walker and his wife have one child together, who was born in November 2017.
|2015||Furious 7||Brian O'Conner||Stand-in for Paul Walker|
|2016||USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage||Lt. James West|
|2016||In The Rough||Blake McCracken||Television programme|
|2018||The Tunche||Seven Tim||Pre-production|
|2018||The Last Full Measure||Young Kepper||Post-production|
|2018||Shadow Wolves||Eric Shaw||Pre-Production|
- Andriakos, Jacqueline (April 2, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Walker on Furious 7: 'I Think Paul Would Be Proud'". People. Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- "'Abandoned Mine' Clips Featuring 'Repo's' Alexa Vega! -". Bloody Disgusting!. Retrieved 2017-04-15.
- Caulfield, Philip (April 2, 2015). "Paul Walker's brother, Cody Walker, pursuing Hollywood career after 'Furious 7". New York Daily News. Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- Ford, Rebecca (April 1, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Pursuing Acting Career". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- Reagan Alexander, Melody Chiu (May 13, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Speaks Out: 'He Was Fearless'". People. Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- "The Tunche (2017) - IMDb". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- Seemayer, Zach (August 16, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Walker is Married! | Walker and his wife are expecting their first child in November 2017". Entertainment Tonight. United States. CBS Studios Inc. (CBS Television Distribution). Archived from the original on August 17, 2015. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Black Box Video (2017-09-25), Vin Diesel And Cody Walker about Game4Paul 2017, retrieved 2017-10-11
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|