|Traded as||Euronext: COFB|
|Jean Edouard Carbonnelle (CEO)|
Cofinimmo is the foremost listed Belgian real estate company specialising in rental property. The company owns a property portfolio worth over €3.2 billion, representing a total area of 1,780,000m². Its main investment segments are healthcare properties (nursing and care homes, revalidation clinics, psychiatric clinics, medical office buildings,...) and offices, and property of distribution networks (portfolio of pubs let to AB InBev and portfolio of insurance branches let to MAAF).
- 2005: First acquisition in healthcare real estate in Belgium
- 2007: Sale & leaseback of a portfolio of pubs with AB InBev
- 2008: First acquisition of healthcare real estate in France
- 2011: Sale & leaseback of a portfolio of insurance branches with MAAF
- 2012: First acquisition in healthcare real estate in the Netherlands
- 2014: First acquisition in healthcare real estate in Germany
- "Belgian Cofinimmo makes first foray into German healthcare". REFIRE.