Sofina, Société Financière de Transports et d'Entreprises Industrielles, is a Belgian holding company, headquartered in Brussels, which invests in several industrial sectors such as telecommunication (7%), portfolio companies, banks and insurance (6%), private equity (6%), services within the company (18%), consumer goods (31%), energy (6%), distribution (8%) and various other sectors (10%). Geographically, Sofina has investments located in Belgium, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and North America.
- Count Yves Boël : chairman of the board
- Count Richard Goblet d'Alviella : chief executive officer and appointed director
- Count Pol Boël : (former) vice chairman of the board
- Jean-Luc Reginster : general counsel
- Wauthier De Bassompierre : secretary
- Marc Speeckaert : managing director
- Marc Van Cauwenberghe : deputy managing director
- Xavier Coirbay : manager
- Jean-Pierre Delree : assistant manager
- Francois Gillet
- (eds.), Bart DeGroof ... (1998). En los deltas de la memoria : Bélgica y Argentina en los siglos XIX y XX. Leuven: Leuven Univ. Press. ISBN 90-6186-860-2. Retrieved 27 October 2015.
For the history and historical archives of the company, see Association pour la Valorisation des Archives d'Entreprises
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|