Coleophora serinipennella is a moth of the Coleophoridae family. It is found in southern Europe, North Africa, the Near East, the eastern Palearctic ecozone (including Japan), as well as in Australia in south-western Queensland, South Australia and arid areas of Western Australia south of Carnarvon.
- A taxonomic review of the Coleophoridae (Lepidoptera) of Australia. Contribution to the knowledge of the Coleophoridae, LXXXV
- Vasily Victorovich Anikin (31 March 1998). "The Casebearers of the Volga-Ural inter-river region (Lepidoptera, Coleophoridae)" (PDF) (in German). 19 (2). Ansfelden, Austria: Entomofauna Ansfelden: 33–44. ISSN 0250-4413.
- Lepidopterous fauna of the USSR and adjacent countries
- Australian Faunal Directory
- Japanese Moths
- "Coleophora serinipennella Christoph, 1872". 2.6.2. Fauna Europaea. 29 August 2013.
|This article on a moth of the Coleophoridae family is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|