From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up collage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A collage is a work of visual arts, constituted of heterogeneous parts stuck together.
Collage may also refer to:
- Collage (M'Boom album), 1970
- Collage (Le Orme album), 1971
- Collage (Ratt album), 1997
- Collage (U-KISS album), 2013
- Collage (singer), singer who had the 1994 hit "I'll Be Loving You"
- Collage (American band), a band best known for their 1985 hit "Romeo Where's Juliet?"
- Collage (Italian band), an Italian pop music group, mainly successful in the seventies
- Collage (composition), 2015 French horn concerto
- Collage, a Polish band, see Satellite (Polish band)
- Collage, a song by James Gang from Yer' Album
- Collages (novel), a 1964 novel by Anaïs Nin
- DJ Collage, reggae vocalist and electronic music producer
- Kollage (album), an album by American rapper Bahamadia
- Kollage (band), an Indian band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.