From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commons are shared resources.
Commons may also refer to:
- Common good
- Common land, shared area of land
- Commons (road), see Concurrency (road), place where multiple roadways share pavement
Computing and internet
- Apache Commons, repository of reusable Java programming language components
- Creative Commons, licensing system for creative works
- Digital Commons, public domain knowledge reproduced in digital formats
- Wikimedia Commons, a project of the Wikimedia Foundation that serves as an online repository of images, sound, and other media files
- John R. Commons (1862–1945), economist and labour historian
- Kris Commons (born 1983), Scottish footballer
- Commons, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland, in the List of townlands in County Down
- Commons, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Commons, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, in the List of townlands of County Tyrone
- Algonquin Commons, a large outdoor shopping center in Algonquin, Illinois, often referred to as "the Commons"
- Asia Commons, a conference
- House of Commons, the elected lower house of the parliaments of the United Kingdom and Canada
- Ithaca Commons, a shopping street in Ithaca, New York
- Common (disambiguation)
- The Common (disambiguation)
- Commoner (disambiguation)
- Commmons, a Japanese record label
- The Commonlands, area in the game EverQuest 1 and 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commons.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.