(Redirected from Compare)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up comparison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comparison is the one for which things compare. Comparison may also refer to:
- Comparison (grammar), the modification of adjectives and adverbs to express the relative degree
- Mass comparison, a test for the relatedness of languages
- Comparison (mathematics), a notation for comparing variable values
- Comparison of topologies, an order relation on the set of all topologies on one and the same set
- Multiple comparisons, a procedure of statistics
- Comparison microscope, a dual microscope for analyzing side-by-side specimens
- Price comparison service, an Internet service
- File comparison, the automatic comparison of data such as files and texts by computer programs
- Comparison (computer programming), a code that makes decisions and selects alternatives based on them
- Comparison sort, a type of data sort algorithm
- Cross-cultural studies, which involve cross-cultural comparisons
- Compare: A Journal of Comparative and International Education
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Comparison|
- Comparability, a mathematical definition
- Comparator (disambiguation)
- Comparative (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Comparison"
- All pages with a title containing Comparison
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comparison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.